– Eat breakfast even if you don’t feel like eating because of the stress; you’ll need the energy for later.
– Dress the way they expect you to: knee-length skirt, no cleavage, flat shoes; BLACK!
– Call taxi at last minute; make ‘em wait, they won’t start without you.
– Take an umbrella, you don’t want to ruin your make-up.
– Stay away from Peter!!!!! For obvious reasons.
– Wail with grief (you’re supposed to be devastated!!!).
– Excuse yourself early. Mention exhaustion if necessary. Turn down any offers of lifts.
– Tell taxi driver to wait. Run in, change, grab bags, meet Peter at airport.