Welcome to Week Two of Three Line Tales. Join in if you want.
The TLT rules are simple:
- Take a look at the photo prompt and write three lines to go with it.
- Your lines can be poetry, micro-fiction, micro non-fiction or just a really long caption – everything goes as long as it’s three lines long.
- A link back to this post would be nice (it’ll make me feel obliged to swing by yours to read your three lines, and some of your readers might want to join in, too – the more, the merrier, right?).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales – it’ll make it easier for others to find it in the Reader.
- Use the hashtag #3LineTales on Twitter or #3LineTales on Instagram if you’d rather not use your blog.
- Read other participants’ lines.
- If you want, post your three lines here in the comments (I think they’d look much better on your blog, though).
- If the photo inspires you to write something longer than three lines, put a link in the comments, anyway – but mention you went over, please.
I’ve tucked away my lines behind the more tag and three * – for those of you who’d rather not read my slant until after you’ve written yours.
Here be dragons,
old maps might claim. Adventure,
in other words.