One, two: Unless she’s wearing pink, everybody thinks she’s a boy (so what, I’m not dressing her in pink).
Three, four: She’s not bothered, I still get to decide what she wears (green & brown hide grass & mud stains, see).
Five, six: It had better look pretty or she’s not going to wear it (and she’ll be the judge of what is and isn’t pretty).
Welcome to Week Forty-Four of Three Line Tales.
You’ll find full guidelines on the TLT page – here’s the tl;dr:
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
- Have fun.